Thursday 18 February 2010

MY NEW TOY PART 8

I've started to make new controls yesterday for my shovel, I really like what Lock Baker did on this bike so I'll try to go for something in that style
.Click on the pic to go to his website he does some cool shit.



Making the patern to be cut out of sheet metal, I've used the dirty fingers technic something I've picked up watching the choppertown video take a pice of paper and hold it in front of the form you need to copy
Go over it with your fingers and you'll get a stencil of the shape mark down the holes where the bolts need to go
cut out the paper shape and copy it to the sheet metal
Rough cut out shape in the sheet metal, still need to fine tune it


Will post some more pic as soon as I make some progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment