Friday 30 April 2010

GASOLINE ROAD BAR

I was 3 days in Padova job related, so I took the road to Jesolo to visit the Gasoline Road Bar where I met up with S&S Paul who is living in Assholelo.

Had this for dinner Pizza GOOD, Fries GOOD
Jesolo beach
The Bar( click on pic to go to the website)
If you are ever in that area go there to have a few beers and they also serve very tasty hamburgers.
We also met the owner Alberto who is one of the coolest people I met in Italy.
I was a pleasure to meet you my friend.
He's also the mastermind behind the Jesolo Bike Weekend which takes place at the last weekend of May, we have our tickets and hotel booked.
Click on Alberto's bike to go to Jesolo Bike Weekend Website

1 comment:

  1. I go to Moon really often just to have the opportunity to admire this awesome motorbikes and choppers.

    ReplyDelete