Monday 7 June 2010

BOTTROP KUSTOM KULTURE 2010

Here are some of the pic Clark took he has this cool little app on his Iphone which makes some artistic looking pic.
Gill on the way back
Gasket Blower bike
Bux's bike
Bram & I
Tiny, Gerda, Gene and my brother Ken
This pretty much explains itself
Rob
Nico my shovel brother
Tucson the most popular dog in Bottrop
Rob & Ken
Me looking like a retard
Gene carrying my godchild
Aline
Gill
Tiny
Some more cars




Bram
Gill & I




Matt & Dean's dice mag

2 comments:

  1. So bummed I couldn't make it. I'll send you pics from Born Free though.
    Yeehaa !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea you missed out on a great weekend but you will make up for that this weekend, I think you will be blown away!!!
    Another friend of mine will be in LA but the retard will not be going to the show??????

    ReplyDelete