Monday 24 January 2011

RIDE OUT

Last Sunday just before I left on my roadtrip we where blessed by a beautifull sunday 14°C and sunshine so a few of the Gasket blowers and I took the road.
It was good to be back on the bike and on the road just what I needed.
Meet up with the Gasket blowers near Rumst and took off direction Lokeren, made a little pitstop at Bruce's blues Bar and then left for Angelo's fathers bar near the station of Lokeren.
Getting ready to take of
At Bruce's:Al, Bouncer, Rusty, Jeroen & Tommeke Bluts
The bikes

Me, Bouncer, Tommeke, Al, Jeroen, Eric
For me some diesel please!!!


3 comments:

  1. Man i,m envious;can,t believe we are on the same continent ,have not rode one !"Meter" Ah well great pictures )))cu on the road(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14ª!!!!!!! is good for Belgium.... best regards from Dann. cheers friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete